Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 2 of Eating In

So this week Greg and I decided we would commit ourselves to eating in for seven straight days. Since we both work full time it is easy to get into a rut and eat out 3-4 times a week. I get sick when I think of all the money we are wasting.

Tonight I decided we would have homemade chinese food and I made Mongolian Beef, Crab Rangoon and Sweet & Sour Sauce (a word to the wise - do not use the pineapple juice unless you really like pineapple flavored sauce!) . The Mongolian Beef was fabulous!!! We baked up 2 of the crab rangoons and tasted them before we decided they must be fried!

We also have developed a problem with April. Every night when we put dinner on the table this is what we get:








We must figure out how to end this!!!

No comments: